UL Lafayette 5.2.2
|Continue to app|
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
UL Lafayette helps you stay connected to your college or university like never before. You’ll have access to great features that make your campus experience more effective, more efficient, and more fun.
Features will vary by institution, but key features include:
• Courses — Manage your courses on the go by accessing your course schedule and links to helpful resources
• Grades — Check your midterm and final grades on the go.
• Notifications — Stay informed with personalized announcements delivered right to your device
• Important numbers — Easily find all the numbers, websites, and addresses you need
• Maps — Know your campus like the back of your hand
• Directory — Find the faculty, staff, or student you need and call them right from the app
• News — Dial in to everything happening in the world, both on campus and off
• Events — Never miss another important event
• Media – View videos or listen to audio
• Social Media — Tie your university experience right into your social network
* Please contact your institution’s IT staff for assistance with login.
UL Lafayette is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category. The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-10-18. The program can be installed on Android.
UL Lafayette (version 5.2.2) has a file size of 3.98 MB and is available for download from our website. Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times. We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of UL Lafayette since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-03. The latest version is 5.2.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2019-12-12. See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2018-10-18
posted on 2016-11-11
Add a review
Tell us your experience with UL Lafayette 5.2.2